2009年4月15日 星期三

Just say something

I know my grammar isn't good but I still want to write in English. Actually, these days I really want to be alone. Sometimes I feel tired and don't want to show my passions to u anymore. I don't want to hang out with people, even a phone call. And don't talk about the MSN...u know what? I hate MSN now. Even though I know this kinda situation is not good for me. But seems I don't want to make some changes. Just leave it, keep feeling bored to everything and losing my passions. Maybe I can say, keep doing nothing to my life.

BUT last week, it's in a special case. I was invited to attend a friend's birthday party. Exactly, that was her boyfriend's. She planned the whole party for him and invited lots of friends secretly. She made some films and many friends in the films were saying "Happy Birthday" to her bf. I almost saw the tears in her bf's eyes. Opps...the only sentence I can speak out is "It's really awesome!!!!". So sweet....and that really touched me. 

(Sorry, I borrow this drawing from my dear friend, Yelin.)

Suddenly I understand. U have to find something or someone u really love in and then u can move on. That's the only way to push u get better. No matter which roads u choose, the only successful way is using ur true heart to love the thing and person u really love. Then use all ur passions to show how u love them.

What I want to say is, I'm going to find that person or something can make me reborn now. Who can really touch my heart and make me feel happy and worthy. I hope it won't be a long term for me.

Good luck to me, guys.

And hope the sweeeet couple can always be together happily.  :)

4 意見:

nono 提到...

مدونتك رائعه بل فوق الرائعه وننتظر المزيد ارجوا زياره مدونتى
http://nonovip.blogspot.com/

一筒 提到...

哇哇~你真的該找個人好好聊聊...

Dango 提到...

u can love me to mk u complete

CASIO 提到...

Thank u all.
including the strange first floor.